“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Your fields of activity and responsibility
As a Product Owner…
- you maintain, fill and prioritize the product backlog in terms of value maximization such as innovation, quality, security, business value, customer value and user journey for a unique result.
- you create convincing user stories for the product development.
- you take responsibility for your product and coordinate the efforts of your dev teams to ensure that nothing less than the very best is achieved.
- you follow interesting technology trends and developments and evaluate their potential as part of the strategic roadmap planning process together with the entire product management & development team for our qibb products, especially considering current and future customer and market requirements.
- you test ideas and improve solutions based on metrics and user feedbacks.
- you design, improve and initiate the user journey of our qibb products.
- you contribute to the further development of processes, tools and techniques, so that we can do our work more efficiently and with higher quality.
- you are responsible for the implementation, quality assurance and documentation of product releases.
- you support our sales and marketing teams at trade fairs, roadshows and through a close knowledge transfer.
- your office home base is either in Cologne (headquarters) or Munich
- Ideally, you have completed a degree in (business) informatics or have comparable professional experience.
- You can impressively demonstrate your extensive professional experience of more than 5 years as a product owner in the area of the development of cloud-based “as-a-service” applications with several successful projects. – A certification as a product owner is TOP!
- You have a very good know-how in the development of modern cloud software applications and architectures.
- You already bring a very solid knowledge and practical experience in dealing with agile frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban and are familiar with modern tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- You know how to support your team and contribute yourself conscientiously and passionately.
- You see yourself as a product ambassador and it is natural for you to advertise your product and appear at conferences.
- You enjoy being in close communication with customers and users.
- You are very good at overcoming challenges with the help of your creativity.
- You have a very good eye for details and base your decisions on useful metrics.
- You are an organizational talent with very high commitment and have very high quality standards.
- You have a confident appearance, assertiveness and strong communication skills in German and English.
- You have a self-dependent, proactive and result-oriented way of working.
- You are characterized by an extremely structured and goal-oriented way of working and, in particular, by an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are passionate about innovative technologies with a special affinity for processes in the media industry.
- A high, intrinsic thirst for learning and knowledge with the goal of permanent, personal development, round off your personality.