“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Join the team and become a Senior Product Owner!
As a passionate, experienced and technically very skilled product owner (m/f/d) and team player, you act at the interface between product management and product development. You are passionate about developing your product further, taking into account customer and market requirements, and inspiring others with your product vision. For you, there is nothing better than bringing your product to the top of the world together with the customer. Your relevant experience in the practical application of agile methods is impressive and enables you to manage the product backlog responsibly and efficiently. If necessary, you will not only manage internal teams, but also lead external service providers and partners who are part of a product increment. You have a very good knowledge about cloud-native technologies and constantly develop your own skill horizon – both methodically and technologically.
qibb in a nuthshell
qibb ultimate is the first cloud application management & orchestration platform for hybrid and multicloud infrastructure environments specifically designed for media companies. Its pioneering architecture is currently the only solution on the market that enables flexible and infrastructure agnostic workflow orchestration and automation in a single, intuitive interface. With qibb, media applications can be seamlessly integrated across all infrastructures – whether on-premises, private, public cloud or any combination thereof – for the use in media-related workloads. As an evangelist, you are on fire for your product and your persuasions are contagious.
Your fields of activity and responsibility
As a Product Owner…
- you maintain, fill and prioritize the product backlog in terms of value maximization such as innovation, quality, security, business value, customer value and user journey for a unique result.
- you create convincing user stories for the product development.
- you take responsibility for your product and coordinate the efforts of your dev teams to ensure that nothing less than the very best is achieved.
- you follow interesting technology trends and developments and evaluate their potential as part of the strategic roadmap planning process together with the entire product management & development team for our qibb products, especially considering current and future customer and market requirements.
- you test ideas and improve solutions based on metrics and user feedbacks.
- you design, improve and initiate the user journey of our qibb products.
- you contribute to the further development of processes, tools and techniques, so that we can do our work more efficiently and with higher quality.
- you are responsible for the implementation, quality assurance and documentation of product releases.
- you support our sales and marketing teams at trade fairs, roadshows and through a close knowledge transfer.
- your office home base is either in Cologne (headquarters) or Munich
- Ideally, you have completed a degree in (business) informatics or have comparable professional experience.
- You can impressively demonstrate your extensive professional experience of more than 5 years as a product owner in the area of the development of cloud-based “as-a-service” applications with several successful projects. – A certification as a product owner is TOP!
- You have a very good know-how in the development of modern cloud software applications and architectures.
- You already bring a very solid knowledge and practical experience in dealing with agile frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban and are familiar with modern tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- You know how to support your team and contribute yourself conscientiously and passionately.
- You see yourself as a product ambassador and it is natural for you to advertise your product and appear at conferences.
- You enjoy being in close communication with customers and users.
- You are very good at overcoming challenges with the help of your creativity.
- You have a very good eye for details and base your decisions on useful metrics.
- You are an organizational talent with very high commitment and have very high quality standards.
- You have a confident appearance, assertiveness and strong communication skills in German and English.
- You have a self-dependent, proactive and result-oriented way of working.
- You are characterized by an extremely structured and goal-oriented way of working and, in particular, by an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are passionate about innovative technologies with a special affinity for processes in the media industry.
- A high, intrinsic thirst for learning and knowledge with the goal of permanent, personal development, round off your personality.
Come on board!
Apply for this job
That sounds exciting to you and you want to become a player in our team? Apply now and send your application documents (motivation letter & CV) for this job to [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you and maybe you will soon be part in our game!