“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Your fields of activity and responsibility
As a Senior Cloud Solution architect…
- you are the deep technical expert for qibb in our sales team,
- you analyze in detail all technical requirements, challenges and strategic success factors and based on this, create both value-enhancing, technical solution concepts and a commercial offer that is optimally tailored to these concepts,
- you work out possible technological alternative concepts and offer strategies in close coordination with the qibb evangelists,
- you are responsible for the commercial and technical preparation and response of national and international tenders, together with the qibb evangelists,
- you lead and manage international bid projects from the initial inquiry to the awarding of the contract,
- you take over the technical evaluation and selection, solution and offer coordination, as well as ongoing coordination of our technology partners,
- you love to present our unique qibb technology to prospects, partners and customers,
- you contribute significantly together with our marketing team to ensure that our guerrilla campaigns, trade fairs, presentations, webinars and extraordinary marketing campaigns rock the market,
- you are a key driver and co-author of qibb case studies and white papers,
- your strengths include active listening, inspiring customers in conversations and communicating complex topics clearly, concisely and tangibly to specific target groups (such as in the team, with partners or stakeholders),
- you are clear and well-structured and bring complex answers simply to the point,
- you would describe yourself as highly motivated, proactive and highly effective. You can work independently on several tasks at the same time without any problems. Even under high pressure, you manage to maintain your very high work quality and accuracy and meet deadlines,
- teamwork and independent work are not contradictory for you,
- agility is not just something for developers, but a matter of course for you,
- big, diverse challenges and global projects with lighthouse character are exactly what you’ve always been looking for,
- you always work very closely with the management, qibb evangelists, product management, development and the rest of the pre-sales and marketing team.
- Your office home base is either at our headquarters in Cologne or in Munich.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Senior Solutions Architect or Lead Technical Consultant in a cloud-native environment (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Ideally, you have an IT related, academic degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- You have a deep and at the same time broad expert knowledge of cloud-native concepts, infrastructures and technologies, combined with the corresponding architecture and software tool knowledge – ideally also with hands-on experience.
- Your industry-specific knowledge of the broadcast and media industry, its value chains, technologies and key players is an absolute plus.
- You have a very high empathy as well as a charismatic, winning personality with a very high customer orientation.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- Absolute reliability, discretion and loyalty are natural and normal for you.
- Your eloquence, as well as your very good presentation skills inspire a large group of participants, even with technically complex solutions, whether virtually or in person.
- You have a very good understanding of economic contexts and strategic negotiation skills.
- You are characterized by a structured and goal-oriented way of working and, in particular, an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are passionate about innovative technologies with a particular affinity for processes in the media industry.
- A high, intrinsic thirst for learning and knowledge with the goal of permanent, personal development round off your personality.