“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Your fields of activity and responsibility
As a qibb Senior Product Manager …
- you will be the thought leader and product guru for the qibb product portfolio within and for Techtriq externally,
- you will actively drive the vision, value proposition and roadmap for qibb to continuously expand market leadership with the most advanced, innovative, secure and easy-to-use cloud application management & orchestration platform for the global media industry,
- you regularly network and engage with customers, partners and prospects to understand and absorb their use cases, needs and pain points,
- you translate a strategic vision into a clear, optimal roadmap and define how to position the product and how to perfectly address the different markets and personas with qibb,
- you follow and even set trends in the adoption of our innovative media cloud strategy while gaining a deep and broad knowledge of the market and competition,
- you work closely with our management and the entire product management team, as well as the sales, development and marketing team,
- you are responsible for the definition and further development of the business case behind qibb as well as its commercial model,
- you systematically collect market data and customer feedback and create ongoing SWOT analyses,
- you are responsible for the product portfolio management and together with the team you create all related marketing and sales documents as well as documentation and training/support materials, which are especially needed for a successful product launch and subsequent releases and are packaged by you,
- you gather, organize and prioritize product and customer requirements in close coordination with the rest of the product management team and the qibb evangelists and translate them into a forward-looking roadmap in close coordination with our development team,
- you create MVPs for new initiatives or features and test them in the market,
- you regularly and proactively communicate the qibb roadmap to other stakeholders, validated and supported by market-based data,
- you are a valuable, albeit selective, support to the pre-sales team in tenders, especially for strategically important projects or customers,
- you work closely with the product marketing team to support the creation of materials for publication, as well as for all event-related projects of qibb,
- it is self-evident for you that you are always oriented towards the customer and the market, which inevitably results in a strong presence on site at the customer.
- Your office homebase is either at the headquarters in Cologne or in Munich.
- You have many years of knowledge and experience in product management and thus in requirements management and the market launch of scalable, high-quality and high-performance software products, ideally in the SaaS or PaaS environment.
- You are characterized by a strong business acumen and in your previous roles as product manager or product owner you were also responsible for the creation of business cases with all related topics (such as the creation of commercial pricing models).
- Despite your focus on business, you have a deep and at the same time broad understanding of cloud-native concepts, combined with the related architecture and software tool knowledge – ideally also with hands-on experience. And you live out this knowledge in the context of product design and roadmapping.
- You are familiar with IaaS platforms (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure…) and private clouds or SDN architectures or products in these environments, such as VMware ESX / NSX, Cisco ACI and with managed service offerings such as Rancher or RedHat OpenShift.
- You are used to interacting with decision makers and you have supported business development initiatives in the past, e.g. in the startup area or in building new business areas.
- You are a very good analytical listener and “customer reader”.
- You are characterized by a very high level of independence, focused on results and you have a personal drive as an “entrepreneur within the company”.
- You are very successful in building long-term, sustainable customer relationships and networks, especially at C-level.
- You have very strong empathy as well as a charismatic, winning personality with a very high customer focus.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- Your eloquence, as well as your very good presentation skills inspire a large group of participants, even with technically complex solutions, whether virtually or in person.
- You have a very good understanding of business contexts and strategic negotiation skills.
- You are characterized by a structured and goal-oriented way of working and, in particular, an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are passionate about innovative technologies with a particular affinity for processes within the media industry.
- A high, intrinsic thirst for learning and knowledge with the goal of permanent, personal development round off your personality.