qibb unites multicloud management between public clouds, private clouds and on-premises data centers as well as the easy-to-operate orchestration of third-party cloud applications and the seamless design of cloud workflows on one outstanding platform. Our team is working tirelessly to keep improving qibb for you every day. You can find out about new features and improvements here in our regular release notes.
Product: qibb ultimate
Release date: May 31, 2020
What’s New in Version 1.4.0 qibb ultimate
New Product & Feature Updates
- Cost Control Module: Unlocked usage-based and license-based costs in the Summary Dashboard (experimental).
- Cost Control Module: Timeframe picker now allows more control over how costs can be displayed in the cost-over-time chart. This allows more fine-grained inspection of costs based on an interval selection (every minute, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly).
Improvements & Bugfixes
- Angular 9: improved performance and faster loading due to smaller files/chunks.
- The portal’s HTML title is now readable in the browser tab. This helps to distinguish multiple tabs or bookmarks as it allows more descriptive titles.
- The navigation sidebar indicates loading of lazy-loaded routes directly within the menu entry.
- Buttons indicate pending state which give better feedback to the user in case of slow network or longer operations.
- Exception handling has been extended to present better error messages to the user.
- Major updates of Keycloak, Gateway, Monitoring and Logging.
- Migrated to a newer version of Keycloak.
- Migrated to newer versions of Thanos, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Migrated to newer versions of Open Distro, Elasticsearch and Kibana.