“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Join the team and become our new Working Student / Intern in Operations!
As one of our first team members in the business operations team, you will take a vital role in keeping our day-to-day business running. You will support the entire qibb team by organizing knowledge and managing our core business processes. You will work directly with the management team to help us deliver value to our customers and make our business run as smooth as a chocolate milkshake.
qibb in a nutshell
qibb ultimate is the first cloud application management & orchestration platform for hybrid and multicloud infrastructure environments specifically designed for media companies. Its pioneering architecture is currently the only solution on the market that enables flexible and infrastructure agnostic workflow orchestration and automation in a single, intuitive interface. With qibb, media applications can be seamlessly integrated across all infrastructures – whether on-premises, private, public cloud or any combination thereof – for the use in media-related workloads. As an evangelist, you are on fire for your product and your persuasions are contagious.
- Build up and manage a central knowledge hub for internal tools, partners, and industry developments
- Manage our running partnerships as single point of contact for partners for updates on product, marketing, and commercial topics
- Organize training sessions with our integration and product partners to keep our solutions team up-to-date
- Centrally manage the companies’ contracts, licenses, and invoices
- Support in the creation of investor presentations and pitch decks
- You are eager to create something from scratch, love to enable other people, and come with a hands-on mentality
- You like working together with an interdisciplinary, diverse, and international team within and across our organization
- You like driving a project from start to finish in a structured approach and like interacting with multiple stakeholders
- You are an open communicator in English, both verbally and written, with German being a plus
- You have first-hand experience in working in a dynamic environment, know your way around digital tools, and bring an interest in media production
Come on board!
Apply for this job
That sounds exciting to you and you want to become a player in our team? Apply now and send your application documents (motivation letter & CV) for this job to [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you and maybe you will soon be part in our game!