“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Join the team and become our new Working Student / Intern in Business Development
As one of our first team members in the business development team, you will take a vital role in supporting qibb’s go to market. You will support the qibb pre-sales and marketing team by identifying suitable partners and customers, as well as organizing the process until closing. You will work directly with the management team to help us position qibb in the media industry.
qibb in a nutshell
qibb ultimate is the first cloud application management & orchestration platform for hybrid and multicloud infrastructure environments specifically designed for media companies. Its pioneering architecture is currently the only solution on the market that enables flexible and infrastructure agnostic workflow orchestration and automation in a single, intuitive interface. With qibb, media applications can be seamlessly integrated across all infrastructures – whether on-premises, private, public cloud or any combination thereof – for the use in media-related workloads. As an evangelist, you are on fire for your product and your persuasions are contagious.
- Identify, validate, and contact potential customers – either directly or in corporation with our channel partners
- Establish new partnerships with media applications through supporting the process from identification to onboarding
- Support the creation of sales collateral including presentations, ROI calculations, demo scripts, and product sheets
- Align with the marketing team to keep our website and social media channels up to date with most relevant case studies and announcements
- You are eager to create something from scratch, proactively support your team with innovative ideas, and come with a hands-on mentality
- You like tackling new tasks in a structured and analytical fashion and understand to express complex topics in a simple way
- You like talking to partners and customers, have a natural sales instinct, and enjoy working together with an interdisciplinary team
- You are an open communicator in English and German, both verbally and written
- You have first-hand experience in working in a SaaS sales, Marketing, or BD role and bring an interest in media production
Come on board!
Apply for this job
That sounds exciting to you and you want to become a player in our team? Apply now and send your application documents (motivation letter & CV) for this job to [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you and maybe you will soon be part in our game!