“We inspire clients to easily build and securely operate the most integrated media experience”
Join the team and become our new Working Student / Intern in Business Development
As one of our first team members in the business development team, you will take a vital role in supporting qibb’s go to market. You will support the qibb pre-sales and marketing team by identifying suitable partners and customers, as well as organizing the process until closing. You will work directly with the management team to help us position qibb in the media industry.
We are a decentrally organized start-up with offices in Munich, Cologne, and in the Halle-Leipzig region building an integration platform for professional media applications. With our platform qibb, we enable an easy creation of modular solutions across the media supply chain. Thus, helping media houses to become more vendor independent, flexible, and cost effective in the long-run. Techtriq, the company behind qibb, originated from the leading German systems integrator Qvest with the goal to re-think Media systems integration for the digital era. We still closely collaborate with Qvest as integration partner but are independently financed and organized.
- Identify, validate, and contact potential customers – either directly or in corporation with our channel partners
- Establish new partnerships with media applications through supporting the process from identification to onboarding
- Support the creation of sales collateral including presentations, ROI calculations, demo scripts, and product sheets
- Align with the marketing team to keep our website and social media channels up to date with most relevant case studies and announcements
- You are eager to create something from scratch, proactively support your team with innovative ideas, and come with a hands-on mentality
- You like tackling new tasks in a structured and analytical fashion and understand to express complex topics in a simple way
- You like talking to partners and customers, have a natural sales instinct, and enjoy working together with an interdisciplinary team
- You are an open communicator in English and German, both verbally and written
- You have first-hand experience in working in a SaaS sales, Marketing, or BD role and bring an interest in media production
Come on board!
Apply for this job
That sounds exciting to you and you want to become a player in our team? Apply now and send your application documents (motivation letter & CV) for this job to [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you and maybe you will soon be part in our game!